Quantcast

10.0.138 GPLPV - CDRom Disappears

Robert Dunkley
Is this because GPLPV needs a feature present only in Xen3.41+? (I'm
using Xen 3.31)

I have a CDROM in the VM without the drivers installed. With the drivers
installed one Xen Block Device appears for each disk partition and a
final Xen Block Device appears which is not linked to any disk according
to Device Manager (I assume this one is meant to be attached to the
CDRom).

Rob

RE: 10.0.138 GPLPV - CDRom Disappears

James Harper

> Is this because GPLPV needs a feature present only in Xen3.41+? (I'm
> using Xen 3.31)
>
> I have a CDROM in the VM without the drivers installed. With the
drivers
> installed one Xen Block Device appears for each disk partition and a
> final Xen Block Device appears which is not linked to any disk
according
> to Device Manager (I assume this one is meant to be attached to the
> CDRom).

Hmmm... it's possible that the two are related. I don't use 3.3.x
anymore so I can't test it easily.

Is upgrading to 3.4.2 a possibility for you?

James