Crash at boot when I launch Xen

Berillions
Hi guys,

I resolved my problem with Xen-EFI but now, when i boot on Normal-Xen or Xen-EFI, the system crash. The result is that my TV does not detect HDMI signal from my GPU.

My PC has these hardware :
- Ryzen 1700X 8Cores / 16Thread
- Asus X370 PRIME
- 16Gb Memory RAM
- AMD Rx560 (Host GPU)

When i launch Normal-Xen from Grub, i have nothing at the screen, only this message (translate from French to English) and the systeam crash. I need to do a hard reboot :
Warning : No console will be available for this Operating system

But there is a strange thing because the boot succeeded once in ten...

When i launch Xen-EFI with efibootmgr, the system crash at boot like on this photo :
http://hpics.li/7181feb

I need to do a hard reboot to boot to No-Xen kernel.

Thanks for your help,
Maxime

Re: Crash at boot when I launch Xen

Berillions
Hi,

The problem come from with ACPI i think because when i launch Xen with acpi=false, Xen-EFI/Normal-Xen work without problem but i have only one core ...