Does xen-pciback driver support for arm64 is there in linux kernel.?

Does xen-pciback driver support for arm64 is there in linux kernel.?

Vishnu Pajjuri
Hi,
  I'm trying XEN on arm64. So I wanted to use PCI pass-through feature in arm64 platform.
As I was trying to find it out in Linux kernel 4.18.20 it is depends on x86.

Kindly let me know that whether this driver support for arm64 is there or not in Linux kernel. If YES then kindly let me know how to use it.

Kindly let me know if any other work around is available to pass-through PCI devices

Regards,
-Vishnu.