Dom0 has no access to Video Memory, cant startx. Gentoo.

Dom0 has no access to Video Memory, cant startx. Gentoo.

Paul Gorman
And Im not entirely sure where to start. Xorg just throws out a GL_out_of_memory error.

This does not happen when booting the system without xen.

I have tried with both the radeon and amdgpu (opensource) drivers.

The only half-way workaround was to delete my desktop background. But then, firefox shows up as a garbled mess of artifacts.

Or I could rebuild mesa to not even use the video card. But... Then I use so much of my system even browsing the web, there's nothing left for any DomU.