Fedora guest cannot find disk image

Julian D.
I've been trying to migrate a Fedora VM to Xen, but for some reason, the guest kernel does not have the disk image in /dev (I looked for sda, xvda, vda, etc). How can I troubleshoot this?

Re: Fedora guest cannot find disk image

Roger Pau Monné-3
On Fri, Aug 04, 2017 at 02:00:41PM -0400, Julian D. wrote:
> I've been trying to migrate a Fedora VM to Xen, but for some reason, the
> guest kernel does not have the disk image in /dev (I looked for sda, xvda,
> vda, etc). How can I troubleshoot this?

Hello,

I'm afraid you will have to expand the question because I don't
understand it.

What do you mean by the guest kernel does not have the disk image in
/dev?

Are you having issues finding the disk drive used by the guest?
If so `mount` should tell you the disk used as root.

Roger.