French Guide on Xen[debian, netbsd] and Uml[debian] install and use

French Guide on Xen[debian, netbsd] and Uml[debian] install and use

Francois Visconte-2
Hello,
For those those who speak french and are interested. I wrote a guide
about Uml and
Xen virtualisation solution for course purpose.

Cheers,
François Visconte

Re: French Guide on Xen[debian, netbsd] and Uml[debian] install and use

Francois Visconte-2
Sorry,

i forgot the URL :

http://fv.kh3.org/dest/sysadm/virtualization/docs/html-single/sysadm-virtual/

http://fv.kh3.org/dest/sysadm/virtualization/docs/ : for other format

François Visconte wrote:

> Hello,
> For those those who speak french and are interested. I wrote a guide
> about Uml and
> Xen virtualisation solution for course purpose.
>
> Cheers,
> François Visconte

Re: French Guide on Xen[debian, netbsd] and Uml[debian] install and use

franck-14

> Hello,
> For those those who speak french and are interested. I wrote a guide
> about Uml and
> Xen virtualisation solution for course purpose.
where is this guide ?

Regards

Franck
--