GPLPV license change

James Harper
At some point in the near future I will be changing the license for the GPLPV drivers to be either dual GPL and BSD style license (if possible and useful), or just a BSD style license.

There are some issues around WHQL that are incompatible with the GPL, so this is an unfortunate but necessary change, and I think a BSD style license offers the best compromise.

A name change will be in order too, obviously :)

Please email me off-list if you think this warrants further discussion.

Thanks

James

http://lists.xen.org/xen-users