Hint to install mandrake on a FC4 running xen

Hint to install mandrake on a FC4 running xen

Adrien Laurent
Hi everyone,

-I successfully manage to run xen on my FC4 install, thanks to this tutorial:  <a onclick="return top.js.OpenExtLink(window,event,this)" href="http://www-128.ibm.com/developerworks/linux/library/l-xen/" target="_blank"> http://www-128.ibm.com/developerworks/linux/library/l-xen/
-I managed to create domains with yum --install-root=XXXXX and I managed to run them.

I've just burn a dvd of Mandriva (mandrake) 2005.
I want to know how I can easily install mandrake as a virtual machine.

How can I do that ?

With two disks in my domain config ?
-one for the dvd with the install
-one with my destination image disk

Should I be able then to run the install script from mandrake ?

Do you see an easier way ?

Thanks a lot,

Adrian

--