How to reuse the grant table memory?

Wang Cheng
I'm using the grant table API to share memory between dom0 and domU.

I found the API "xengntshr_share_pages" is to "allocates and shares pages with another domain" and it returns the local mapping of the pages. However, I did not find any guide on how to reuse the returned local mapping of the pages if I want to share it with another domain?

Besides, there is no such API that I manually allocate a page by myself first (instead of calling xengntshr_share_pages to create a page) and then share it with multiple domains?

Wang Cheng