Hypercalls per seconds (order of magnitude)

Hypercalls per seconds (order of magnitude)

Charles Gonçalves
Does anyone know the order of magnitude (and maybe some reference) of how many hypercalls per second do Xen can handle ?

I'm working on Xen's Hypercalls Robustness Assessment and this information its important to guide some experimentations and analysis.

Atenciosamente,
Charles F.'. Gonçalves

Re: Hypercalls per seconds (order of magnitude)

Charles Gonçalves
Just answering my own question if anyone got curious...
Found the roughly order of 10K per second as cited in  https://dl.acm.org/citation.cfm?id=2939207.2939237

--
Atenciosamente,
Charles F.'. Gonçalves