Internet connectivity lost

rich-43
When I reboot in Xen, I lose Internet connectivity.  I have heard that
virtual hardware is defined in configuration files.  Where are these
configuration files and the parameters involved?

boy

Re: Internet connectivity lost

boy

On 10/12/05, rich <[hidden email]> wrote:
When I reboot in Xen, I lose Internet connectivity.  I have heard that
virtual hardware is defined in configuration files.  Where are these
configuration files and the parameters involved?

* You lost net connectivity in a guest OS?
* Xen config files will be found under /etc/xen
* Domain config file, I would put under /etc/xen

--
benjamin rualthanzauva

Re: Internet connectivity lost

Gabriel Patiño
2005/10/12, rich <[hidden email]>:
> When I reboot in Xen, I lose Internet connectivity.  I have heard that
> virtual hardware is defined in configuration files.  Where are these
> configuration files and the parameters involved?

I have the same problem when rebooting DomU systems.
In my case the problem is not with Xen but with the cheap fw/router
(zyxel) that needs about ten minutes to allow the DomU to access
internet again. Maybe it helps to define a mac address to the XenU
domain, but as its no problem for me to reset the firewall, i haven't
tried yet.

--
Gabriel E. Patiño