Is PyGrub safe to expose to users via VNC?

Is PyGrub safe to expose to users via VNC?

Vincent Canfield
Hi friends,

I run a VPS provider hosting PV VMs and am looking to implement VNC
functionality and expose that to my customers. As the subject states,
I'm wondering if there are any security considerations to be had in
doing so as it relates to pygrub. XSA-198 is what caused this concern,
though my understanding is that VNC access was not required to exploit
this vulnerability.

Despite how small of a chance, I figured it's best to ask before I mess
something up ;)

--
    Vincent Canfield
         -cock-