Is there any way to refer guest's memory from XEN hypervisor?

Is there any way to refer guest's memory from XEN hypervisor?

nicelhc13
I wanted to refer guest domain's memory directly from the hypervisor. It means that if I declare some variables in the guest domain, I want to send that variables value to hypervisor.

Actually, first, I decided to use grant table but I realized that this is for inter-domain.

I don't know how can I do, help me please.

Thanks