Kernel Panic, root filesystem causing?

Matthew J. Harmon
I'm getting an odd kernel panic which I cannot get the whole error for, I
believe it has something to do with a designation for the root filesystem.

About the time it would be mounting the root filesystem, there is a kernel
panic and it reboots less than 1 second later.  I have lokoed around for
dmesg logs and tried using the magic PAUSE, but with no luck.

Recommendations?  I followed the tutorial at:
http://wiki.blitzed.org/User:grifferz/Xen and apparently didn't pray
enough.

Would like to give more detail on this but am a bit limited with the 1
second window :)

Thanks in advance.
-Matthew

Re: Kernel Panic, root filesystem causing?

Czerwinski
Matthew,

you could try the kernel-parameter "noreboot" to avoid auto-reboot.

Gx, cz.