Login incorrect problem (SUSE-packaged Xen)

Login incorrect problem (SUSE-packaged Xen)

Noniko
Hello, I am a newbie of Xen and just started with SUSE9.3-packaged Xen.
The packaged document README.SuSE and script mk-xen-resucue-img.sh did me a
great help, I could run sample ttylinux-xen and rescue-based Suse with xen.
Now I'm trying YaST dirinstall. I Created a root FS image and installed a
"minimal system required" using YaST . This domain booted and login console
appeared. But when I hit "root", "login incorrect" returns.
I would be happy if I get any idea for this problem.

Thanks!
Noniko([hidden email])

Re: Login incorrect problem (SUSE-packaged Xen)

Takekazu Okamoto
Noniko-san,

You should enable to run YaST and SuSEconfig at xen-dirinstall.
Or set root password in the image by your hand.

HTH,
Takekazu Okamoto
Novell Japan