Monitor Xen performance/responsiveness

Charles Gonçalves
I'm doing some experimentos with the Xen Hypercall interfaces trying to test its robustness and  check if any test will have an impact on the Xen overall performance.  Basically I'm trying to stress the hypercall interfaces based on some mutation rules over its parameters domain.

Some impact are easy to verify as when Xen or any VM crashes, others I can check the Dom0 dmesg, but could be any other subtle ones that could impact the Xen but not simple to noticed.

Does anyone have any idea to how monitor such impact?

--
Atenciosamente,
Charles F.'. Gonçalves