Networking Problems

Aaron // LT
I believe I have seen a solution to this previously on the lists, but
can't find the emails now after looking for a few hours.

I currently have a problem where I have 2 NICS on a server.  eth0 is a
private network, eth1 is the public network.  since xen starts xen-br0
on eth0, this means when trying to access a domU on a public IP it does
not work.  I'm able to get it work by doing: brctl addif xen-br0 eth1

But by doing this it stops me being able to access the main public IP on
eth1.

Does anybody know how I might go about solving this?  Is there a way to
get xen to start xen-br0 on eth1 rather than eth0?

Thanks!
Aaron