Networking lost in dom0(?)

NovusOrdo
I just installed xen 2.0.5c on a Suse 9.3 machine and got it working.
Installing xen after the initial OS install didn't automatically. Now
I am unable to ping or ssh into the host system (dom0 i'm assuming).
This is a problem because I'm trying to do this install remotely. If I
have to I can get to the console but I'm still not sure what I'd have
to do to get access from the outside working. I also know that it did
properly boot as I had the console checked to make sure it booted.

Re: Networking lost in dom0(?)

Stephan Böni
Try the Release 2.0.7.
You will find the rpm packages for SUSE 9.3 here: http://www.suse.de/~garloff/linux/xen/