PCI passthrough of onboard USB controller reports RDM conflict

PCI passthrough of onboard USB controller reports RDM conflict

Stephen Oberholtzer
I'm trying to pass through the onboard USB controller to a VM, and the device doesn't work in the VM.

- On the host, when the domU is created, this is logged:

libxl: warning: libxl_dm.c:354:libxl__domain_device_construct_rdm: Ignoring RDM conflict at 0x6f800000.

libxl: warning: libxl_dm.c:354:libxl__domain_device_construct_rdm: Ignoring RDM conflict at 0x6cb70000.

- In the guest (a Windows HVM), Device Manager says the device is disabled due to insufficient resources.

Googling "rdm conflict" just gives me a series of messages about a patch to xl to avoid RDM conflicts.  How do I fix this?

--
-- Stevie-O
Real programmers use COPY CON PROGRAM.EXE