Please pull xeno-unstable-ia64.bk (now includes VT-i support)

Please pull xeno-unstable-ia64.bk (now includes VT-i support)

Dan Magenheimer
Non-VTI testing passed and I have merged in latest
xen.bkbits.net/xeno-unstable changes and tested
that too (non-VTI).

Keir, please pull

bk://xen-ia64.bkbits.net/xeno-unstable-ia64.bk

into the xeno-unstable tree.

Congratulations to the Intel team for reaching this milestone!

Dan