Problem running xenmon

Amitayu Das
Hi,

I'm running Xen-unstable version and trying to collect some data using "xenmon".
Following instructions in some previous discussion (http://lists.xensource.com/archives/html/xen-users/2006-01/msg00136.html),
I did the following:

# ./tbctl 1
Tracing now enabled
# ./setsize 10
Current tbuf size: 0xa000
set_size Hypercall failure: Invalid argument

I tried to run the commands in reverse order, which did not help either. Am I missing something? Does anyone have any idea how can I make xenmon work?

Thanks in advance,
Amitayu

Re: Problem running xenmon

Anand Gupta
Once you have run those, go to the xenmon directory. Make sure xenbaked is copied to a directory which is in your path (xenmon.py needs that). I copied xenbaked to /usr/sbin/

Now run xenmon.py

python xenmon.py

The above works for me.

Following instructions in some previous discussion (<a href="http://lists.xensource.com/archives/html/xen-users/2006-01/msg00136.html" target="_blank" onclick="return top.js.OpenExtLink(window,event,this)">http://lists.xensource.com/archives/html/xen-users/2006-01/msg00136.html ),

<a onclick="return top.js.OpenExtLink(window,event,this)" href="http://lists.xensource.com/xen-users" target="_blank">http://lists.xensource.com/xen-users

--

regards,

Anand