Question about IBM VTPM Commands

sakaia
Hi,

I am just looking around the VTPM page.(see follows)
And I found Virtual TPM migration specification exists.
But, I cannot found this TPM specification on TCG(Trusted Computing Group) page.
Is this specification is working or not?

http://domino.research.ibm.com/comm/research_projects.nsf/pages/ssd_vtpm.index.html

I see around TPM page and Virtualization page.
https://www.trustedcomputinggroup.org/

Thanks
Atsushi SAKAI

http://lists.xensource.com/xense-devel

Re: Question about IBM VTPM Commands

Stefan Berger

[hidden email] wrote on 06/10/2008 02:25:50 AM:

> Hi,
>
> I am just looking around the VTPM page.(see follows)
> And I found Virtual TPM migration specification exists.
> But, I cannot found this TPM specification on TCG(Trusted Computing
> Group) page.
> Is this specification is working or not?

It's not an official TCG specification. However, it is working.

   Stefan

> http://domino.research.ibm.com/comm/research_projects.
> nsf/pages/ssd_vtpm.index.html
>
> I see around TPM page and Virtualization page.
> https://www.trustedcomputinggroup.org/
>
> Thanks
> Atsushi SAKAI

http://lists.xensource.com/xense-devel

Re: Question about IBM VTPM Commands

sakaia
Hi, Stefan

Thank you for your quick reply.

I am wondering to see the page in this timing,
since the specification is not marged to the TPM specification.
I hope that vTPM specification is marged in near future.

Thanks
Atsushi SAKAI