RE: No scheduling after domU launch

Dan Magenheimer
Sorry to take so long, but I think I finally have this fixed.
I am now booting as many as four domains.  Still no virtual
I/O so all but domain0 panic, but by specifying reboot=10
on the command line, you can get domains to reboot, so
all of them are running simultaneously (sssllllooowwwllllyyyy).

Grab the latest on xen-ia64.bkbits.net/xeno-unstable-ia64.bk
and see if things work better.

Dan