RE: [Xen-devel] Xen 2.0.6 released!

James Harper
I've created some debian packages of 2.0.6 which will do until some
official ones appear (does anyone know where Adam is???), but I haven't
yet tested them. They were working on -testing about a week ago though
so I don't see there being a problem.

http://meadowcourt.org/xen/

James

continuing

> development over the coming weeks.
>
> Best,
> The Xen Team

Re: RE: [Xen-devel] Xen 2.0.6 released!

Lars E. D. Jensen | DCmedia
Mandag den 23. maj 2005 03:36 skrev James Harper:
> I've created some debian packages of 2.0.6 which will do until some
> official ones appear (does anyone know where Adam is???), but I haven't
> yet tested them. They were working on -testing about a week ago though
> so I don't see there being a problem.

I've been using the 2.0.5 from debian experimental tree. I believe it's Adams
packages.

But you're right, maybe a debian specific page on wiki.xensource.com would be
appropiate?

--
Med venlig hilsen / Best regards
Lars E. D. Jensen - DCmedia