Re: XEN 4.2 - xl migration -s

Stefano Stabellini-3
Hi Katerina,
In general I would recommend to send these questions to xen-users or
xen-devel (CC'ed), where other people can help you and benefit from the
answers.

Ian Jackson (also CC'ed) wrote this feature and I am hoping he can
better explain how it's supposed to work.

Cheers,

Stefano

On Wed, 13 Mar 2013, Katerina Mparmpopoulou wrote:

http://lists.xen.org/xen-users