Re: Xm Restore command.

Nitesh Gangarde, Noida

Hi

I am facing a problem in xen.

Through xm save command we are able to save the domain status. But the xm restore command is not working for restoring it.

And it hangs up. Can anybody help me why is it now working?

With Regards

Nitesh Gangrade (MTS)

"It is wise to direct your anger towards problems -- not people,

to focus your energies on answers -- not excuses."

HCL TECHNOLOGIES |HCL

Sector-60
Noida U.P.201301
mail:- [hidden email]

Re: Re: Xm Restore command.

Two KHz
Whats the command that you are trying to issue, and do provide xend logs.
info is inadequate!!!