Relationship between GuestOS shutdown and destroy operations?

Relationship between GuestOS shutdown and destroy operations?

Bruce Granger
Hello everyone!

In my opinion, I think when we shutdown the GuestOS,
 Xen should free allocated vcpu and domain gived to GuestOS
when it created at the same time.

But I don’t find any code in functions associated with shutdown process to show this work,
for example:
Hvm_vcpu_down()-〉domain_shutdown()->__domain_finalise_shutdown()

But I find the functions free_vcpu_struct() and free_domain_struct()
in the function complete_domain_destroy() in the process of destroy operation,
the code process is:
Domain_kill()->put_domain()->domain_destroy()->complete_domain_destroy()

Is that process right? Is there any relationship between them?
Does anyone know it?

Thanks for your help!