Source code release for Xen on ARM and the associated access control (Secure Xen on ARM)

Source code release for Xen on ARM and the associated access control (Secure Xen on ARM)

Sang-bum Suh
Samsung Enterprise Portal mySingle Dear Xen developers,

Please allow me to introduce myself. I am Sang-bum Suh who is

responsible for Secure Xen on ARM project in Samsung Electronics.

FYI, This is a copy of email sent to xen-community mail subscribers on 4th of July 2008.

I am happy to announce the release of source code for Secure Xen on ARM again by Xen mailing list.

This announcement was officially made in Xen Summit North America 2008 last week in Boston.

Secure Xen on ARM consists of Xen on ARM hypervisor, and the associated access control.

This release includes mini-OS.

I will do my best as the Xen-ARM maintainer and do release para-virtualized Linux by Q4 2008

after cleaning the source code as shown in roadmap.

Welcome Xen developers who are interested in making contributions to Secure Xen on ARM !

Please see at wiki.xensource.com/xenwiki/XenARM.

Cheers,

Sang-bum

Title : Source code release for Secure Xen on ARM

Dear Xen community members,

Please allow me to introduce myself. I am Sang-bum Suh who is

responsible for Secure Xen on ARM project in Samsung Electronics.

I am happy to announce the release of source code for Secure Xen on ARM again by Xen mailing list.

This announcement was officially made in Xen Summit North America 2008 last week in Boston.

Secure Xen on ARM consists of Xen on ARM hypervisor, the associated access control. This release

includes mini-OS.

Welcome Xen developers who are interested in making contributions to Secure Xen on ARM !

Please see at wiki.xensource.com/xenwiki/XenARM.

Cheers,

Sang-bum

Sang-bum Suh, PhD

Virtualization Project Lead, Principal Engineer

Graphics & OS Group, Software Lab

SAIT, Samsung Electronics

email: [hidden email]

Mobile: 82-(0)11-1704-5722