Supermicro MBD-C2SBC-Q-O (C2SBC-Q) & Xen & VT-d

Supermicro MBD-C2SBC-Q-O (C2SBC-Q) & Xen & VT-d

Daniel Kao-2
Hi All,

I checked the on-line manual for the Supermicro C2SBC-Q (Intel Q35
chipset) and it has VT-d support.  Wanted to see if anyone has worked
with this particular board with Xen and VT-d before I "pull the trigger"
on purchasing it for a lab.

Thanks!

--
Daniel Kao
Übermind, Inc.

Re: Supermicro MBD-C2SBC-Q-O (C2SBC-Q) & Xen & VT-d

frits
Hi,

I tried the VT-d option in Xen 3.3. and CentOS 5.2 64-bit on a SuperMicro C2SBA+II without success, the documentation said clearly that it was supported, also in the BIOS I enabled the option, no luck
This board has the Intel G33, so please let me know what your findings are on the C2SBC-Q

thx
SJD
Daniel Kao-2 wrote