System reboot during boot

bartbraem
I am running Xen 2.0.7 with the 2.6.11.12 sources on a Gentoo and I just
configured my own kernel. But during boot, somewhere after scrubbing ram,
my system reboots. There seems to be a line with processor in it at the
end, but the message appears to fast.
Does anyone have experiences with this problem?

Thanks for your help

Bart Braem wrote:

> I am running Xen 2.0.7 with the 2.6.11.12 sources on a Gentoo and I just
> configured my own kernel. But during boot, somewhere after scrubbing ram,
> my system reboots. There seems to be a line with processor in it at the
> end, but the message appears to fast.

Okay someone replied to me off-list to use thenoreboot, that showed me the
problem.
I am getting a kernel panic - not syncing: Couldn't create /proc/xen. It
appears after the balloon driver but before any filesystems are mounted so
I guess it has nothing to with my filesystem support in the kernel?
But then again what is the problem, any ideas? The only references online
are the code itself...

Thanks for your help