Unikernels for xen ?

Ajay Garg
Hi All.

Just a quick question ...

We know that rumprun and unikraft are the two major unikernels with xen support.

https://wiki.xenproject.org/wiki/Unikernels mention a lot of unikernels. Also, we intend to have python-applications running over xen. So, I guess Ocaml/Go/Erlang/JS based unikernels are out of the picture.

In summary, any unikernels other than rumprun/unikraft that may facilitate running python-applications in xen-context (a C/C++ unikernel is fine, as porting  python to such c/c++ based unikernel ought to be feasible).

Thanks and Regards,
Ajay