VM failed to start when number of vif > 4

VM failed to start when number of vif > 4

John Mok-2
Hi,

I tried on Xen 4.4 and 4.6 and found that when a VM will fail to start
with the error messages below, when its config. has more than 4 vif(s)
defined :-

libxl: error: libxl_dm.c:1854:device_model_spawn_outcome: domain 28
device model: spawn failed (rc=-3)
libxl: error: libxl_create.c:1341:domcreate_devmodel_started: device
model did not start: -3
libxl: error: libxl_dm.c:1964:kill_device_model: Device Model already exited

How can I increase this limit on Xen 4.4, and 4.6 ?

Thanks a lot.

John Mok