Where is Xen 3.0

Miguel Gómez
Hello everybody,
 I've seen some posts talking about Xen3.0, but where can I download
it from? Is the unstable version that is in the download section?

Regards,
      Miguel

Re: Where is Xen 3.0

Mark Williamson
>  I've seen some posts talking about Xen3.0, but where can I download
> it from? Is the unstable version that is in the download section?

Yep, 3.0 is in development as the unstable tree at the moment.  It should be
feature freezing and going into testing mode Real Soon Now.

Cheers,
Mark

Re: Where is Xen 3.0

Jean-Christophe Guillain

>>  I've seen some posts talking about Xen3.0, but where can I download
>> it from? Is the unstable version that is in the download section?
>
> Yep, 3.0 is in development as the unstable tree at the moment.  It should be
> feature freezing and going into testing mode Real Soon Now.

And is there already an "unstable" documentation associated with the future
3.0 release ? (In fact, my question is : Where can I find the
commands/parameters/etc to use to test the new features listed in the
roadmap ?)

Thanks,

Jean-Christophe

***
Jean-Christophe Guillain

[hidden email] - 06 61 52 20 76
http://www.adviseo.fr - http://www.open-sp.fr

Re: Where is Xen 3.0

Rik van Riel
On Wed, 3 Aug 2005, Miguel Gómez wrote:

>  I've seen some posts talking about Xen3.0, but where can I download
> it from?

You can download it from the (near) future.

> Is the unstable version that is in the download section?

Not yet, but it will become 3.0.

--
All Rights Reversed

Re: Where is Xen 3.0

Mark Williamson
> And is there already an "unstable" documentation associated with the future
> 3.0 release ? (In fact, my question is : Where can I find the
> commands/parameters/etc to use to test the new features listed in the
> roadmap ?)

The docs in the unstable tree are up to date in places but they'll probably
not describe the new stuff (like SMP guests).

I'm afraid the best way to find out what's changed is to look at "xm help" and
read mailing list archives - it's not particularly well described (yet).

Cheers,
Mark