Xen 3.0.2 released!

Ian Pratt

Folks,

I'm pleased to announce the official release of xen 3.0.2!

This release updates the bundled linux kernel version to 2.6.16, and
makes xen a config option for i386/x86_64 builds rather than a separate
top-level architecture. Support has been added for AMD's new
virtualization extensions, alongside the existing support for Intel VT.
Oh, and we fixed a bunch of bugs along the way too!

You can download src and binary tarballs along with RPMs for common
distros from:
 http://xensource.com/xen/downloads/

As usual, you can download the source using mercurial from:
 http://xenbits.xensource.com/xen-3.0-testing.hg

Enjoy :)

Cheers,
Ian (on behalf of the whole xen team)

Re: Xen 3.0.2 released!

dfeustel
On Thursday 13 April 2006 16:07, Ian Pratt wrote:

> Folks,
>
> I'm pleased to announce the official release of xen 3.0.2!
>
> This release updates the bundled linux kernel version to 2.6.16, and
> makes xen a config option for i386/x86_64 builds rather than a separate
> top-level architecture. Support has been added for AMD's new
> virtualization extensions, alongside the existing support for Intel VT.
> Oh, and we fixed a bunch of bugs along the way too!
>
> You can download src and binary tarballs along with RPMs for common
> distros from:
>  http://xensource.com/xen/downloads/

I see only 3.0 downloads - where is the source tar ball for 3.0.2?

Thanks.

--
Lose, v., experience a loss, get rid of, "lose the weight"
Loose, adj., not tight, let go, free, "loose clothing"

Re: Xen 3.0.2 released!

James Bulpin-2
Dave Feustel wrote:

>>You can download src and binary tarballs along with RPMs for common
>>distros from:
>> http://xensource.com/xen/downloads/
>

> I see only 3.0 downloads - where is the source tar ball for 3.0.2?

3.0.2 is a particular release of the 3.0 series. The links leads to the
latest version, 3.0.2 currently.

James