Xen 4.9 is broken with last version of Win10

Xen 4.9 is broken with last version of Win10

Berillions
Hi guys,

I send you this message to warn you that the latest official version of Windows 10 is broken with Xen. This actual version called "Fall Creator Update" is released few days ago.

I did my tests with this version 1709 and the old version 1703 called "Creator Update" and SEABIOS.

Windows 10 version 1709 :
SEABIOS : Able to boot to the CD/DVD-ROM but when you must to choose your disk to install the system, Windows says that these drivers are obsolete and don't find your disk.
http://hpics.li/0082aa8

I try to translate the French message :
Load a driver
Your computer needs a media's driver which is missing. It can be a DVD Disk, USB Disk or Hard Disk driver. If you have a CD or an USB Key with the driver, insert it now.

Windows 10 version 1703 :
SEABIOS : All works correctly.
http://hpics.li/0b9aaaf

Cheers,