Quantcast

Xen 4.9 rc5

Julien Grall-3
Hi all,

Xen 4.9 rc5 is tagged. You can check that out from xen.git:

 git://xenbits.xen.org/xen.git 4.9.0-rc5

For your convenience there is also a tarball at:
https://downloads.xenproject.org/release/xen/4.9.0-rc5/xen-4.9.0-rc5.tar.gz

And the signature is at:
https://downloads.xenproject.org/release/xen/4.9.0-rc5/xen-4.9.0-rc5.tar.gz.sig

Please send bug reports and test reports to
[hidden email]. When sending bug reports, please CC
relevant maintainers and me ([hidden email]).

Julien Grall

Re: [Xen-devel] Xen 4.9 rc5

Andrii Anisov
Dear All,

On 17.05.17 10:42, Julien Grall wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Xen 4.9 rc5 is tagged. You can check that out from xen.git:
>
>   git://xenbits.xen.org/xen.git 4.9.0-rc5

With the build fix patch [1] the RC is tested on M3ULCB (Renesas M3)
board [2].
System build done with Yocto.

Following is functional:
     - Dom0 run
     - DomU (with no HW) run
     - PV NET function - DomU runs with NFS root
     - PV Block function - in DomU copy from xvda to NFS root folder.

It was not performed raisin test because raisin failed to start on Yocto
issued system, i.e.:
     root@m3ulcb-domx:~/raisin# ./raise test
     No config file found, copying default config
     [raisin] I don't know distro unknown. It might be missing packages.
     [raisin] I don't know distro unknown. It might be missing packages.
     [raisin] I don't know distro unknown. Cannot install packages.

[1]
https://lists.xenproject.org/archives/html/xen-devel/2017-05/msg01581.html
[2] http://elinux.org/R-Car/Boards/M3SK

--