Xen Kernel Reboots DomU Fails xseries 346

Xen Kernel Reboots DomU Fails xseries 346

symack
Hello Everyone,

Just installed new version of xen on latest gentoo on an IBM xseries 346 (older machine), and it keeps rebooting when trying to load the xen kernel. I really don't know how to debug this and would really appreciate your help.

Kind Regards,

Mike.

Re: Xen Kernel Reboots DomU Fails xseries 346

John McDermott (U.S. Navy Employee)-2

> On Aug 30, 2017, at 8:38 AM, symack <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hello Everyone,
>
> Just installed new version of xen on latest gentoo on an IBM xseries 346 (older machine), and it keeps rebooting when trying to load the xen kernel. I really don't know how to debug this and would really appreciate your help.
>
> Kind Regards,
>
> Mike.
> https://lists.xen.org/xen-users

Mike,

You need to get the serial console working on the machine and look at its output:

        https://wiki.xen.org/wiki/Xen_Serial_Console