Xen built from source efi not produced

doa379
I built Xen a few times from source.
In all instances the efi file was never produced. I have ovmf and
multilib installed in the Slackware distribution.

Do I need special config make settings? The Wiki seems to suggest that
this done automatically. I have clearly missed a step.

Re: Xen built from source efi not produced

Mario
On 01/08/2018 09:22 PM, doa379 wrote:
I built Xen a few times from source.
In all instances the efi file was never produced. I have ovmf and multilib installed in the Slackware distribution.

Do I need special config make settings? The Wiki seems to suggest that this done automatically. I have clearly missed a step.

Make sure binutils was built with x86_64-pep target, for example:

--enable-targets=x86_64-pep,...etc

Once you have working binutils, rebuild xen as well.
--
Mario