Xen on Blades

Miguel Gómez
Hello everybody,
I've been doing some tests with Xen on x86 32bits architectures and
they've been very satisfactory, but now I need to install them on HP
Blades 25p. It has an AMD Opteron Processor, that is a 64bits
architecture.
I need to know a Linux Distribution that has no problem in these
servers. I know that HP only supports RH and SuSe Linux distributions.
Have you ever tried? Please I need this before buying anything.

Thank you, friends.

Re: Xen on Blades

Jerone Young
I would suggest you grab a copy of Fedora (for Rehdat) and OpenSuse (for
Suse) and see how those play on those blades.