Xen security break out at OLS

Steven Hand

Various folks will be attending the Ottawa Linux Symposium
19th - 22nd July, and it seems sensible to have a 'micro summit'
about the ongoing security work in Xen.

The schedule is rather tight and any time is unlikely to suit
everyone. However a reasonable slot might be:

   3pm - 4.45pm on Wednesday July 19th

so as not to clash with the various security BOFs and other Xen
presentations / talks / meetings etc.

Expressions of interest in meeting at this time (or suggestions
for another) gratefully received. I imagine we can just assemble
in the area outside the presentation rooms and repair to a suitable
venue.

cheers,

S.

http://lists.xensource.com/xense-devel

Re: Xen security break out at OLS

Steven Hand

>Various folks will be attending the Ottawa Linux Symposium
>19th - 22nd July, and it seems sensible to have a 'micro summit'
>about the ongoing security work in Xen.
>
>The schedule is rather tight and any time is unlikely to suit
>everyone. However a reasonable slot might be:
>
>   3pm - 4.45pm on Wednesday July 19th
>
>so as not to clash with the various security BOFs and other Xen
>presentations / talks / meetings etc.

Apologies everyone, but the general Xen "mini summit" has now been
rescheduled to Wednesday afternoon.

Let's try to meet instead on

   THURSDAY 20th July at 2pm

- hope this doesn't inconvenience folks too much.