XendClient and sedf get

David Isaac Wolinsky
Hey guys,

A couple questions, I noticed that only bvt and sedf set were
implemented in XendClient; however, XendDomain supports get and set.

Is there a reason behind this?

If there isn't, if I were submit a patch enabling it, would it be added
to the official source code?

If not, I am fine with adding the functionality to my own program...
however, since it would expand an API and it would seem very useful, I
would like to see it added to XendClient (and eventually into xm main).

Thanks,
David

Re: XendClient and sedf get

Ewan Mellor
On Thu, Oct 13, 2005 at 04:51:27PM -0400, David Isaac Wolinsky wrote:

> Hey guys,
>
> A couple questions, I noticed that only bvt and sedf set were
> implemented in XendClient; however, XendDomain supports get and set.
>
> Is there a reason behind this?
>
> If there isn't, if I were submit a patch enabling it, would it be added
> to the official source code?

Go for it.  I don't see why we wouldn't apply it.

Ewan.