[Xenperf] How to enable shadow page table?

[Xenperf] How to enable shadow page table?

Alina

I have been trying to measure the performance counters in the Dom0 using the xenperf command. The result of xenperf command consists, besides other features, of some shadow related features for which the value is 0. I think this is because the shadow page table is not enabled in the XenServer.

How can I enable the shadow page table so that the xenperf would show the values of the shadow features?

Thank you,

Alina