access control?

John Bucy-2

What options are there for access control to xm?  I'd like to have a
per-domain ACL or something to control who can restart, etc.

john

Re: access control?

Nguyen Anh Quynh
On 6/15/05, John S. Bucy <[hidden email]> wrote:

> What options are there for access control to xm?  I'd like to have a
> per-domain ACL or something to control who can restart, etc.

fyi, in -unstable tree, xm can only run by root.

btw, more than 1 month ago i have a patch for -unstable, so xm can be
run by unprivileged user, but havent found time to send in a patch.
perhaps in a few weeks i will try.

regards,
aq