[cubieboard2] Bringing up dom0

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
8 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

[cubieboard2] Bringing up dom0

Ajay Garg
Hi All.

We have brought up the cubieboard2 from almost scratch, following are the steps done :


== u-boot ==

u-boot has been compiled using bleeding-edge mainline (ec5c4a8fd64a178a4d159917cda0aa176e5a9be5), via :

* make Cubieboard2_defconfig
* make ARCH=arm CROSS_COMPILE=/home/ajay/arm-toolchain-6.2/arm-linux-gnueabihf-

This gives us u-boot-sunxi-with-spl.bin



== kernel ==

kernel also has been compiled using bleeding-edge mainline (6d08b06e67cd117f6992c46611dfb4ce267cd71e) via :

* make clean
* make ARCH=arm sunxi_defconfig menuconfig

  In the menu, enabled following additional features :

  * General setup => System V IPC
  * General setup => POSIX Message Queues
  * Kernel features => Xen guest support on ARM


* make -j$(nproc) ARCH=arm CROSS_COMPILE=/home/ajay/arm-toolchain-6.2/arm-linux-gnueabihf- zImage
* make -j$(nproc) ARCH=arm CROSS_COMPILE=/home/ajay/arm-toolchain-6.2/arm-linux-gnueabihf- sun7i-a20-cubieboard2.dtb

This gives us zImage and sun7i-a20-cubieboard2.dtb.



== integration, and starting up ==

Followed the steps as per https://github.com/maronai/cubieboard/wiki/3.1.-Compiling-mainline-kernel-for-CubieBoard2-and-CubieTruck, but with following differences :

a)
Used u-boot-sunxi-with-spl.bin, zImage, sun7i-a20-cubieboard2.dtb from above steps.

b)
Used (and compiled to boot.scr) the following boot.cmd :

fatload mmc 0 0x46000000 zImage
fatload mmc 0 0x49000000 sun7i-a20-cubieboard2.dtb
setenv bootargs console=ttyS0,115200 rw root=/dev/mmcblk0p2
bootz 0x46000000 - 0x49000000

c)
Extracted debian-wheezy-7.5-armhf.com-20140603.tar to the rootfs partition on the sd-card.

d)
Finally, inserted the sdcard in cubieboard2, following are the brief bootup logs :

##################################################################
U-Boot SPL 2018.05-rc2-00118-gec5c4a8 (Apr 28 2018 - 08:40:48 +0530)           
DRAM: 1024 MiB                                                                 
CPU: 912000000Hz, AXI/AHB/APB: 3/2/2                                           
Trying to boot from MMC1                                                       
                                                                               
                                                                               
U-Boot 2018.05-rc2-00118-gec5c4a8 (Apr 28 2018 - 08:40:48 +0530) Allwinner Techy
                                                                               
CPU:   Allwinner A20 (SUN7I)                                                   
Model: Cubietech Cubieboard2                                                   
I2C:   ready                                                                   
DRAM:  1 GiB                                                                   
MMC:   SUNXI SD/MMC: 0                                                         
Loading Environment from FAT... *** Warning - bad CRC, using default environment
                                                                               
Failed (-5)                                                                    
In:    serial                                                                  
Out:   serial                                                                  
Err:   serial                                                                  
SCSI:  SATA link 0 timeout.                                                    
AHCI 0001.0100 32 slots 1 ports 3 Gbps 0x1 impl SATA mode                      
flags: ncq stag pm led clo only pmp pio slum part ccc apst                     
Net:   eth0: ethernet@01c50000                                                 
starting USB...                                                                
USB0:   USB EHCI 1.00                                                          
USB1:   USB OHCI 1.0                                                           
USB2:   USB EHCI 1.00                                                          
USB3:   USB OHCI 1.0                                                           
scanning bus 0 for devices... 1 USB Device(s) found                            
scanning bus 2 for devices... 1 USB Device(s) found                            
       scanning usb for storage devices... 0 Storage Device(s) found           
Hit any key to stop autoboot:  0                                               
switch to partitions #0, OK                                                    
mmc0 is current device                                                         
Scanning mmc 0:1...                                                            
Found U-Boot script /boot.scr                                                  
245 bytes read in 12 ms (19.5 KiB/s)                                           
## Executing script at 43100000                                                
4076736 bytes read in 247 ms (15.7 MiB/s)                                      
26147 bytes read in 24 ms (1 MiB/s)                                            
## Flattened Device Tree blob at 49000000                                      
   Booting using the fdt blob at 0x49000000                                    
   Loading Device Tree to 49ff6000, end 49fff622 ... OK                        
                                                                               
Starting kernel ...                                                            
                                                                               
[    0.000000] Booting Linux on physical CPU 0x0                               
[    0.000000] Linux version 4.17.0-rc2 (ajay@latitude-3480) (gcc version 6.2.18
[    0.000000] CPU: ARMv7 Processor [410fc074] revision 4 (ARMv7), cr=10c5387d 
[    0.000000] CPU: div instructions available: patching division code         
[    0.000000] CPU: PIPT / VIPT nonaliasing data cache, VIPT aliasing instructie
[    0.000000] OF: fdt: Machine model: Cubietech Cubieboard2                   
[    0.000000] Memory policy: Data cache writealloc                            
[    0.000000] cma: Reserved 16 MiB at 0x7f000000                              
[    0.000000] psci: probing for conduit method from DT.                       
[    0.000000] psci: Using PSCI v0.1 Function IDs from DT                      
[    0.000000] random: get_random_bytes called from start_kernel+0xa0/0x3fc wit0
[    0.000000] percpu: Embedded 16 pages/cpu @(ptrval) s34764 r8192 d22580 u6556
[    0.000000] Built 1 zonelists, mobility grouping on.  Total pages: 260608   
[    0.000000] Kernel command line: console=ttyS0,115200 rw root=/dev/mmcblk0p2
[    0.000000] Dentry cache hash table entries: 131072 (order: 7, 524288 bytes)
[    0.000000] Inode-cache hash table entries: 65536 (order: 6, 262144 bytes)  
[    0.000000] Memory: 1013064K/1048576K available (6144K kernel code, 427K rwd)
[    0.000000] Virtual kernel memory layout:                                   
[    0.000000]     vector  : 0xffff0000 - 0xffff1000   (   4 kB)               
[    0.000000]     fixmap  : 0xffc00000 - 0xfff00000   (3072 kB)               
[    0.000000]     vmalloc : 0xf0800000 - 0xff800000   ( 240 MB)               
[    0.000000]     lowmem  : 0xc0000000 - 0xf0000000   ( 768 MB)               
[    0.000000]     pkmap   : 0xbfe00000 - 0xc0000000   (   2 MB)               
[    0.000000]     modules : 0xbf000000 - 0xbfe00000   (  14 MB)               
[    0.000000]       .text : 0x(ptrval) - 0x(ptrval)   (7136 kB)               
[    0.000000]       .init : 0x(ptrval) - 0x(ptrval)   (1024 kB)               
[    0.000000]       .data : 0x(ptrval) - 0x(ptrval)   ( 428 kB)               
[    0.000000]        .bss : 0x(ptrval) - 0x(ptrval)   ( 250 kB)               
[    0.000000] SLUB: HWalign=64, Order=0-3, MinObjects=0, CPUs=2, Nodes=1      
[    0.000000] Hierarchical RCU implementation. 
##################################################################

Board came up, and we then sshed onto the board.



== getting xen ready ==

i)
Compiled xen on cubieboard itself, via :

   * git clone git://xenbits.xen.org/xen.git
   * cd xen
.  * ./configure --libdir=/usr/lib
   * make debball CONFIG_EARLY_PRINTK=sun7i -j4
   * sudo dpkg -i dist/xen-upstream-4.11-unstable.deb
   * sudo reboot

ii)
Upon reboot, "sudo xl list" gives following :

##################################################################
debian@debian-armhf:~$ sudo  xl list
[sudo] password for debian:
xencall: error: Could not obtain handle on privileged command interface: No such file or directory
libxl: error: libxl.c:102:libxl_ctx_alloc: cannot open libxc handle: No such file or directory
cannot init xl context
##################################################################
  


Now, we want to bring up the dom0 for xen.
I have gone through https://xenbits.xen.org/docs/unstable/misc/arm/device-tree/booting.txt, but am not sure what exact changes are needed.

As mentioned somewhere at the last in the link, we would prefer if no changes in uboot are required, and the dom0-bootup can be achieved by only changing the dt(s/b) file at https://github.com/torvalds/linux/blob/master/arch/arm/boot/dts/sun7i-a20-cubieboard2.dts

Will be grateful for help.


Thanks and Regards,
Ajay

_______________________________________________
Xen-users mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.xenproject.org/mailman/listinfo/xen-users
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [Xen-devel] [cubieboard2] Bringing up dom0

Andrew Cooper
On 28/04/18 18:12, Ajay Garg wrote:
Hi All.

We have brought up the cubieboard2 from almost scratch, following are the steps done :

<snip>

== getting xen ready ==

i)
Compiled xen on cubieboard itself, via :

   * git clone git://xenbits.xen.org/xen.git
   * cd xen
.  * ./configure --libdir=/usr/lib
   * make debball CONFIG_EARLY_PRINTK=sun7i -j4
   * sudo dpkg -i dist/xen-upstream-4.11-unstable.deb
   * sudo reboot

ii)
Upon reboot, "sudo xl list" gives following :

##################################################################
debian@debian-armhf:~$ sudo  xl list
[sudo] password for debian:
xencall: error: Could not obtain handle on privileged command interface: No such file or directory
libxl: error: libxl.c:102:libxl_ctx_alloc: cannot open libxc handle: No such file or directory
cannot init xl context
##################################################################

This means that /dev/xen/privcmd (or the legacy /proc/xen/privcmd) device isn't available.

First check that you have actually booted Xen with Linux as dom0.  You don't show any logs in this final section, and simply installing the debball and rebooting won't typically cause Xen to be the head of the boot list.

Beyond that, double check your Linux kernel configuration options when it comes to Xen support.

~Andrew

_______________________________________________
Xen-users mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.xenproject.org/mailman/listinfo/xen-users
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [Xen-devel] [cubieboard2] Bringing up dom0

Ajay Garg
Hi Andrew.

Thanks for the reply.

On Sat, Apr 28, 2018 at 10:57 PM, Andrew Cooper <[hidden email]> wrote:
On 28/04/18 18:12, Ajay Garg wrote:
Hi All.

We have brought up the cubieboard2 from almost scratch, following are the steps done :

<snip>

== getting xen ready ==

i)
Compiled xen on cubieboard itself, via :

   * git clone git://xenbits.xen.org/xen.git
   * cd xen
.  * ./configure --libdir=/usr/lib
   * make debball CONFIG_EARLY_PRINTK=sun7i -j4
   * sudo dpkg -i dist/xen-upstream-4.11-unstable.deb
   * sudo reboot

ii)
Upon reboot, "sudo xl list" gives following :

##################################################################
debian@debian-armhf:~$ sudo  xl list
[sudo] password for debian:
xencall: error: Could not obtain handle on privileged command interface: No such file or directory
libxl: error: libxl.c:102:libxl_ctx_alloc: cannot open libxc handle: No such file or directory
cannot init xl context
##################################################################

This means that /dev/xen/privcmd (or the legacy /proc/xen/privcmd) device isn't available.

First check that you have actually booted Xen with Linux as dom0.  You don't show any logs in this final section, and simply installing the debball and rebooting won't typically cause Xen to be the head of the boot list.

Yes, I haven't been able to setup xen bootup.

That's why, requested help regarding the changes that are required in https://github.com/torvalds/linux/blob/master/arch/arm/boot/dts/sun7i-a20-cubieboard2.dts, that would cause dom0 to boot up.


Sorry for the confusion.

 
Thanks and Regards,
Ajay

_______________________________________________
Xen-users mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.xenproject.org/mailman/listinfo/xen-users
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [Xen-devel] [cubieboard2] Bringing up dom0

Andrew Cooper
On 28/04/18 18:34, Ajay Garg wrote:
Hi Andrew.

Thanks for the reply.

On Sat, Apr 28, 2018 at 10:57 PM, Andrew Cooper <[hidden email]> wrote:
On 28/04/18 18:12, Ajay Garg wrote:
Hi All.

We have brought up the cubieboard2 from almost scratch, following are the steps done :

<snip>

== getting xen ready ==

i)
Compiled xen on cubieboard itself, via :

   * git clone git://xenbits.xen.org/xen.git
   * cd xen
.  * ./configure --libdir=/usr/lib
   * make debball CONFIG_EARLY_PRINTK=sun7i -j4
   * sudo dpkg -i dist/xen-upstream-4.11-unstable.deb
   * sudo reboot

ii)
Upon reboot, "sudo xl list" gives following :

##################################################################
debian@debian-armhf:~$ sudo  xl list
[sudo] password for debian:
xencall: error: Could not obtain handle on privileged command interface: No such file or directory
libxl: error: libxl.c:102:libxl_ctx_alloc: cannot open libxc handle: No such file or directory
cannot init xl context
##################################################################

This means that /dev/xen/privcmd (or the legacy /proc/xen/privcmd) device isn't available.

First check that you have actually booted Xen with Linux as dom0.  You don't show any logs in this final section, and simply installing the debball and rebooting won't typically cause Xen to be the head of the boot list.

Yes, I haven't been able to setup xen bootup.

That's why, requested help regarding the changes that are required in https://github.com/torvalds/linux/blob/master/arch/arm/boot/dts/sun7i-a20-cubieboard2.dts, that would cause dom0 to boot up.


Sorry for the confusion.

Ah - sorry.  I misunderstood.  I'm afraid you're going to have to wait for some people more knowledge about ARM to answer.

~Andrew
_______________________________________________
Xen-users mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.xenproject.org/mailman/listinfo/xen-users
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [Xen-devel] [cubieboard2] Bringing up dom0

Ajay Garg
I changed the /chosen node in the dts file to

#######################################
    chosen {
        stdout-path = "serial0:115200n8";
        xen,xen-bootargs = "dom0_mem=752M console=dtuart dtuart=serial0 dom0_max_vcpus=4";
        xen,dom0-bootargs = "console=ttyS0,115200 rw root=/dev/mmcblk0p2 ignore_loglevel cma=128M";
        modules {
            #address-cells = <2>;
            #size-cells = <2>;
            module@1 {
                compatible = "xen,linux-zimage", "xen,multiboot-module";
                reg = <0x0 0x7a000000 0x0 0x02000000>;
            };
        };
    };
#######################################



Also, the xen-related features in the kernel are as follows (created by default after selecting "Kernel features => Xen guest support on ARM" in menuconfig) :

#######################################
  CONFIG_XEN_DOM0=y
  CONFIG_XEN=y
  CONFIG_XEN_BLKDEV_FRONTEND=y
  CONFIG_XEN_NETDEV_FRONTEND=y
  CONFIG_INPUT_XEN_KBDDEV_FRONTEND=y
  CONFIG_HVC_XEN=y
  CONFIG_HVC_XEN_FRONTEND=y
  CONFIG_XEN_FBDEV_FRONTEND=y
  CONFIG_XEN_BALLOON=y
  CONFIG_XEN_SCRUB_PAGES=y
  CONFIG_XEN_DEV_EVTCHN=y
  CONFIG_XEN_BACKEND=y
  CONFIG_XENFS=y
  CONFIG_XEN_COMPAT_XENFS=y
  CONFIG_XEN_SYS_HYPERVISOR=y
  CONFIG_XEN_XENBUS_FRONTEND=y
  CONFIG_XEN_GNTDEV=m
  CONFIG_XEN_GRANT_DEV_ALLOC=m
  CONFIG_SWIOTLB_XEN=y
  CONFIG_XEN_PRIVCMD=y
  CONFIG_XEN_AUTO_XLATE=y


  # CONFIG_XEN_BLKDEV_BACKEND is not set
  # CONFIG_XEN_SCSI_FRONTEND is not set
  # CONFIG_XEN_NETDEV_BACKEND is not set
  # CONFIG_XEN_WDT is not set
  # CONFIG_XEN_PVCALLS_FRONTEND is not set
  # CONFIG_XEN_PVCALLS_BACKEND is not set
#######################################

However, I see absolutely no change in the observations; no xen-related log on the serial-console, and "sudo xl list" gives the same error messages.

What am I lacking?


On Sat, Apr 28, 2018 at 11:06 PM, Andrew Cooper <[hidden email]> wrote:
On 28/04/18 18:34, Ajay Garg wrote:
Hi Andrew.

Thanks for the reply.

On Sat, Apr 28, 2018 at 10:57 PM, Andrew Cooper <[hidden email]> wrote:
On 28/04/18 18:12, Ajay Garg wrote:
Hi All.

We have brought up the cubieboard2 from almost scratch, following are the steps done :

<snip>

== getting xen ready ==

i)
Compiled xen on cubieboard itself, via :

   * git clone git://xenbits.xen.org/xen.git
   * cd xen
.  * ./configure --libdir=/usr/lib
   * make debball CONFIG_EARLY_PRINTK=sun7i -j4
   * sudo dpkg -i dist/xen-upstream-4.11-unstable.deb
   * sudo reboot

ii)
Upon reboot, "sudo xl list" gives following :

##################################################################
debian@debian-armhf:~$ sudo  xl list
[sudo] password for debian:
xencall: error: Could not obtain handle on privileged command interface: No such file or directory
libxl: error: libxl.c:102:libxl_ctx_alloc: cannot open libxc handle: No such file or directory
cannot init xl context
##################################################################

This means that /dev/xen/privcmd (or the legacy /proc/xen/privcmd) device isn't available.

First check that you have actually booted Xen with Linux as dom0.  You don't show any logs in this final section, and simply installing the debball and rebooting won't typically cause Xen to be the head of the boot list.

Yes, I haven't been able to setup xen bootup.

That's why, requested help regarding the changes that are required in https://github.com/torvalds/linux/blob/master/arch/arm/boot/dts/sun7i-a20-cubieboard2.dts, that would cause dom0 to boot up.


Sorry for the confusion.

Ah - sorry.  I misunderstood.  I'm afraid you're going to have to wait for some people more knowledge about ARM to answer.

~Andrew



--
Regards,
Ajay

_______________________________________________
Xen-users mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.xenproject.org/mailman/listinfo/xen-users
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [Xen-devel] [cubieboard2] Bringing up dom0

Ajay Garg
Hi All.

I made some changes :

a)
Removed the changed from the dts file.
Instead changed boot.cmd to

#############################################################################
# SUNXI Xen Boot Script
# Arch Linux ARM adaption of the cmd file which can be found at http://openmirage.org/wiki/xen-on-cubieboard2

# Addresses suitable for 1GB system, adjust as appropriate for a 2GB system.
# Top of RAM:         0x80000000
# Xen relocate addr   0x7fe00000
setenv kernel_addr_r  0x7f600000 # 8M
setenv ramdisk_addr_r 0x7ee00000 # 8M
setenv fdt_addr       0x7ec00000 # 2M
setenv xen_addr_r     0x7ea00000 # 2M

setenv fdt_high      0xffffffff # Load fdt in place instead of relocating

# Load xen/xen to ${xen_addr_r}.
fatload mmc 0 ${xen_addr_r} /xen
setenv bootargs "console=dtuart dtuart=/soc@01c00000/serial@01c28000 dom0_mem=256M"

# Load appropriate .dtb file to ${fdt_addr}
fatload mmc 0 ${fdt_addr} /sun7i-a20-cubieboard2.dtb
fdt addr ${fdt_addr} 0x40000
fdt resize
fdt chosen
fdt set /chosen \#address-cells <1>
fdt set /chosen \#size-cells <1>

# Load Linux arch/arm/boot/zImage to ${kernel_addr_r}
fatload mmc 0 ${kernel_addr_r} /vmlinuz

fdt mknod /chosen module@0
fdt set /chosen/module@0 compatible "xen,linux-zimage" "xen,multiboot-module"
fdt set /chosen/module@0 reg <${kernel_addr_r} 0x${filesize} >
fdt set /chosen/module@0 bootargs "console=hvc0 rw root=/dev/mmcblk0p2 rootwait  clk_ignore_unused"

bootz ${xen_addr_r} - ${fdt_addr}
#############################################################################


b)
Now, when I boot, I get the following bootup-logs :

#############################################################################
U-Boot SPL 2018.05-rc2-00118-gec5c4a8 (Apr 28 2018 - 08:40:48 +0530)
DRAM: 1024 MiB
CPU: 912000000Hz, AXI/AHB/APB: 3/2/2
Trying to boot from MMC1


U-Boot 2018.05-rc2-00118-gec5c4a8 (Apr 28 2018 - 08:40:48 +0530) Allwinner Technology

CPU:   Allwinner A20 (SUN7I)
Model: Cubietech Cubieboard2
I2C:   ready
DRAM:  1 GiB
MMC:   SUNXI SD/MMC: 0
Loading Environment from FAT... *** Warning - bad CRC, using default environment

Failed (-5)
In:    serial
Out:   serial
Err:   serial
SCSI:  SATA link 0 timeout.
AHCI 0001.0100 32 slots 1 ports 3 Gbps 0x1 impl SATA mode
flags: ncq stag pm led clo only pmp pio slum part ccc apst
Net:   eth0: ethernet@01c50000
starting USB...
USB0:   USB EHCI 1.00
USB1:   USB OHCI 1.0
USB2:   USB EHCI 1.00
USB3:   USB OHCI 1.0
scanning bus 0 for devices... 1 USB Device(s) found
scanning bus 2 for devices... 1 USB Device(s) found
       scanning usb for storage devices... 0 Storage Device(s) found
Hit any key to stop autoboot:  0
switch to partitions #0, OK
mmc0 is current device
Scanning mmc 0:1...
Found U-Boot script /boot.scr
1344 bytes read in 17 ms (77.1 KiB/s)
## Executing script at 43100000
819208 bytes read in 66 ms (11.8 MiB/s)
26147 bytes read in 23 ms (1.1 MiB/s)
4076736 bytes read in 247 ms (15.7 MiB/s)
## Flattened Device Tree blob at 7ec00000
   Booting using the fdt blob at 0x7ec00000
   reserving fdt memory region: addr=7ec00000 size=7000
   Using Device Tree in place at 7ec00000, end 7ec09fff

Starting kernel ...

- UART enabled -
- CPU 00000000 booting -
- Xen starting in Hyp mode -
- Zero BSS -
- Setting up control registers -
- Turning on paging -
- Ready -
(XEN) Checking for initrd in /chosen
(XEN) RAM: 0000000040000000 - 000000007fffffff
(XEN)
(XEN) MODULE[0]: 000000007ec00000 - 000000007ec07000 Device Tree 
(XEN) MODULE[1]: 000000007f600000 - 000000007f9e34c0 Kernel       console=hvc0 rw root=/dev/mmcblk0p2 rootwait clk_ignore_unused
(XEN)  RESVD[0]: 000000007ec00000 - 000000007ec07000
(XEN)
(XEN) Command line: console=dtuart dtuart=/soc@01c00000/serial@01c28000 dom0_mem=256M
(XEN) Placing Xen at 0x000000007fe00000-0x0000000080000000
(XEN) Update BOOTMOD_XEN from 000000007ea00000-000000007eb0d781 => 000000007fe00000-000000007ff0d781
(XEN) Xen heap: 000000007c000000-000000007e000000 (8192 pages)
(XEN) Dom heap: 253952 pages
(XEN) Domain heap initialised
(XEN) Booting using Device Tree
(XEN) Platform: Allwinner ARMv7
(XEN) Looking for dtuart at "/soc@01c00000/serial@01c28000", options ""
(XEN) Unable to find device "/soc@01c00000/serial@01c28000"
(XEN) Bad console= option 'dtuart'
 Xen 4.11-unstable
(XEN) Xen version 4.11-unstable (debian@) (gcc (Debian 4.6.3-14) 4.6.3) debug=y  Mon Apr 30 04:52:58 UTC 2018
(XEN) Latest ChangeSet: Mon Apr 16 10:56:00 2018 +0000 git:a6aa678
(XEN) Processor: 410fc074: "ARM Limited", variant: 0x0, part 0xc07, rev 0x4
(XEN) 32-bit Execution:
(XEN)   Processor Features: 00001131:00011011
(XEN)     Instruction Sets: AArch32 A32 Thumb Thumb-2 ThumbEE Jazelle
(XEN)     Extensions: GenericTimer Security
(XEN)   Debug Features: 02010555
(XEN)   Auxiliary Features: 00000000
(XEN)   Memory Model Features: 10101105 40000000 01240000 02102211
(XEN)  ISA Features: 02101110 13112111 21232041 11112131 10011142 00000000
(XEN) Using SMC Calling Convention v1.0
(XEN) Using PSCI v0.1
(XEN) SMP: Allowing 2 CPUs
(XEN) Generic Timer IRQ: phys=30 hyp=26 virt=27 Freq: 24000 KHz
(XEN) GICv2 initialization:
(XEN)         gic_dist_addr=0000000001c81000
(XEN)         gic_cpu_addr=0000000001c82000
(XEN)         gic_hyp_addr=0000000001c84000
(XEN)         gic_vcpu_addr=0000000001c86000
(XEN)         gic_maintenance_irq=25
(XEN) GICv2: 160 lines, 2 cpus, secure (IID 0100143b).
(XEN) Using scheduler: SMP Credit Scheduler (credit)
(XEN) Allocated console ring of 16 KiB.
(XEN) VFP implementer 0x41 architecture 2 part 0x30 variant 0x7 rev 0x4
(XEN) Bringing up CPU1
- CPU 00000001 booting -
- Xen starting in Hyp mode -
- Setting up control registers -
- Turning on paging -
- Ready -
(XEN) CPU 1 booted.
(XEN) Brought up 2 CPUs
(XEN) P2M: 40-bit IPA
(XEN) P2M: 3 levels with order-1 root, VTCR 0x80003558
(XEN) I/O virtualisation disabled
(XEN) build-id: 5b458a2ea80127f76c657ac2621bcd437261f509
(XEN) alternatives: Patching with alt table 100af574 -> 100af5a4
(XEN) grant_table.c:1769:IDLEv0 Expanding d0 grant table from 0 to 1 frames
(XEN) *** LOADING DOMAIN 0 ***
(XEN) Loading kernel from boot module @ 000000007f600000
(XEN) Allocating 1:1 mappings totalling 256MB for dom0:
(XEN) BANK[0] 0x00000060000000-0x00000070000000 (256MB)
(XEN) Grant table range: 0x0000007fe00000-0x0000007fe40000
(XEN) Allocating PPI 16 for event channel interrupt
(XEN) Loading zImage from 000000007f600000 to 0000000067c00000-0000000067fe34c0
(XEN) Loading dom0 DTB to 0x0000000068000000-0x00000000680060d5
(XEN) Initial low memory virq threshold set at 0x4000 pages.
(XEN) Scrubbing Free RAM on 1 nodes using 2 CPUs
(XEN) ....done.
(XEN) Std. Loglevel: All
(XEN) Guest Loglevel: All
(XEN) *** Serial input -> DOM0 (type 'CTRL-a' three times to switch input to Xen)
(XEN) Freed 288kB init memory.
(XEN) d0v0: vGICD: unhandled word write 0xffffffff to ICACTIVER4
(XEN) d0v0: vGICD: unhandled word write 0xffffffff to ICACTIVER8
(XEN) d0v0: vGICD: unhandled word write 0xffffffff to ICACTIVER12
(XEN) d0v0: vGICD: unhandled word write 0xffffffff to ICACTIVER16
(XEN) d0v0: vGICD: unhandled word write 0xffffffff to ICACTIVER0
[    0.000000] Booting Linux on physical CPU 0x0
[    0.000000] Linux version 4.17.0-rc2-dirty (ajay@latitude-3480) (gcc version 6.2.1 20161016 (Linaro GCC 6.2-2016.11)) #9 SMP Sun Apr 29 11:8
[    0.000000] CPU: ARMv7 Processor [410fc074] revision 4 (ARMv7), cr=10c5387d
[    0.000000] CPU: div instructions available: patching division code
[    0.000000] CPU: PIPT / VIPT nonaliasing data cache, VIPT aliasing instruction cache
[    0.000000] OF: fdt: Machine model: Cubietech Cubieboard2
[    0.000000] Memory policy: Data cache writealloc
[    0.000000] Xen 4.11 support found
[    0.000000] cma: Reserved 16 MiB at 0x6f000000
[    0.000000] psci: probing for conduit method from DT.
[    0.000000] psci: PSCIv1.1 detected in firmware.
[    0.000000] psci: Using standard PSCI v0.2 function IDs
[    0.000000] psci: Trusted OS migration not required
[    0.000000] psci: SMC Calling Convention v1.1
[    0.000000] random: get_random_bytes called from start_kernel+0xa0/0x3fc with crng_init=0
[    0.000000] percpu: Embedded 16 pages/cpu @(ptrval) s34764 r8192 d22580 u65536
[    0.000000] Built 1 zonelists, mobility grouping on.  Total pages: 65024
[    0.000000] Kernel command line: console=hvc0 rw root=/dev/mmcblk0p2 rootwait clk_ignore_unused
[    0.000000] Dentry cache hash table entries: 32768 (order: 5, 131072 bytes)
[    0.000000] Inode-cache hash table entries: 16384 (order: 4, 65536 bytes)
[    0.000000] Memory: 233356K/262144K available (6144K kernel code, 427K rwdata, 1528K rodata, 1024K init, 249K bss, 12404K reserved, 16384K )
[    0.000000] Virtual kernel memory layout:
[    0.000000]     vector  : 0xffff0000 - 0xffff1000   (   4 kB)
[    0.000000]     fixmap  : 0xffc00000 - 0xfff00000   (3072 kB)
[    0.000000]     vmalloc : 0xd0800000 - 0xff800000   ( 752 MB)
[    0.000000]     lowmem  : 0xc0000000 - 0xd0000000   ( 256 MB)
[    0.000000]     pkmap   : 0xbfe00000 - 0xc0000000   (   2 MB)
[    0.000000]     modules : 0xbf000000 - 0xbfe00000   (  14 MB)
[    0.000000]       .text : 0x(ptrval) - 0x(ptrval)   (7136 kB)
[    0.000000]       .init : 0x(ptrval) - 0x(ptrval)   (1024 kB)
[    0.000000]       .data : 0x(ptrval) - 0x(ptrval)   ( 428 kB)
[    0.000000]        .bss : 0x(ptrval) - 0x(ptrval)   ( 250 kB)
[    0.000000] SLUB: HWalign=64, Order=0-3, MinObjects=0, CPUs=2, Nodes=1
[    0.000000] Hierarchical RCU implementation.
[    0.000000]  RCU restricting CPUs from NR_CPUS=8 to nr_cpu_ids=2.
[    0.000000] RCU: Adjusting geometry for rcu_fanout_leaf=16, nr_cpu_ids=2
[    0.000000] NR_IRQS: 16, nr_irqs: 16, preallocated irqs: 16
[    0.000000] arch_timer: cp15 timer(s) running at 24.00MHz (virt).
[    0.000000] clocksource: arch_sys_counter: mask: 0xffffffffffffff max_cycles: 0x588fe9dc0, max_idle_ns: 440795202592 ns
[    0.000007] sched_clock: 56 bits at 24MHz, resolution 41ns, wraps every 4398046511097ns
[    0.000021] Switching to timer-based delay loop, resolution 41ns
[    0.000363] clocksource: timer: mask: 0xffffffff max_cycles: 0xffffffff, max_idle_ns: 79635851949 ns
[    0.000587] clocksource: hstimer: mask: 0xffffffff max_cycles: 0xffffffff, max_idle_ns: 6370868154 ns
[    0.000919] Console: colour dummy device 80x30
[    0.288101] console [hvc0] enabled
[    0.291596] Calibrating delay loop (skipped), value calculated using timer frequency.. 48.00 BogoMIPS (lpj=240000)
[    0.301983] pid_max: default: 32768 minimum: 301
[    0.306807] Mount-cache hash table entries: 1024 (order: 0, 4096 bytes)
[    0.313450] Mountpoint-cache hash table entries: 1024 (order: 0, 4096 bytes)
[    0.321155] CPU: Testing write buffer coherency: ok
[    0.326523] /cpus/cpu@0 missing clock-frequency property
[    0.331929] /cpus/cpu@1 missing clock-frequency property
[    0.337304] CPU0: thread -1, cpu 0, socket 0, mpidr 80000000
[    0.344422] xen:grant_table: Grant tables using version 1 layout
[    0.350544] Grant table initialized
[    0.354158] xen:events: Using FIFO-based ABI
[    0.358487] Xen: initializing cpu0
[    0.362075] Setting up static identity map for 0x60100000 - 0x60100060
[    0.368858] Hierarchical SRCU implementation.
[    0.374021] smp: Bringing up secondary CPUs ...
(XEN) d0v1: vGICD: unhandled word write 0xffffffff to ICACTIVER0
[    0.385338] Xen: initializing cpu1
[    0.385427] CPU1: thread -1, cpu 1, socket 0, mpidr 80000001
[    0.385704] smp: Brought up 1 node, 2 CPUs
[    0.399002] SMP: Total of 2 processors activated (96.00 BogoMIPS).
[    0.405260] CPU: All CPU(s) started in SVC mode.
[    0.410729] devtmpfs: initialized
[    0.420269] Built 1 zonelists, mobility grouping on.  Total pages: 62371
[    0.427816] VFP support v0.3: implementor 41 architecture 2 part 30 variant 7 rev 4
[    0.435774] clocksource: jiffies: mask: 0xffffffff max_cycles: 0xffffffff, max_idle_ns: 19112604462750000 ns
[    0.445681] futex hash table entries: 512 (order: 3, 32768 bytes)
[    0.452035] pinctrl core: initialized pinctrl subsystem
[    0.458206] NET: Registered protocol family 16
[    0.463723] DMA: preallocated 256 KiB pool for atomic coherent allocations
[    0.472429] xen:swiotlb_xen: Warning: only able to allocate 4 MB for software IO TLB
[    0.482360] software IO TLB [mem 0x6e000000-0x6e400000] (4MB) mapped at [(ptrval)-(ptrval)]
[    0.490848] hw-breakpoint: Failed to enable monitor mode on CPU 0.
[    0.511454] xen:balloon: Initialising balloon driver
[    0.518136] SCSI subsystem initialized
[    0.522612] usbcore: registered new interface driver usbfs
[    0.528158] usbcore: registered new interface driver hub
[    0.533651] usbcore: registered new device driver usb
[    0.538971] pps_core: LinuxPPS API ver. 1 registered
[    0.544017] pps_core: Software ver. 5.3.6 - Copyright 2005-2007 Rodolfo Giometti <[hidden email]>
[    0.553197] PTP clock support registered
[    0.557413] Advanced Linux Sound Architecture Driver Initialized.
[    0.564659] clocksource: Switched to clocksource arch_sys_counter
[    0.579029] OF: /thermal-zones/cpu_thermal/cooling-maps/map0: could not find phandle
[    0.586908] missing cooling_device property
[    0.591101] failed to build thermal zone cpu_thermal: -22
[    0.596769] NET: Registered protocol family 2
[    0.601698] tcp_listen_portaddr_hash hash table entries: 512 (order: 0, 6144 bytes)
[    0.609472] TCP established hash table entries: 2048 (order: 1, 8192 bytes)
[    0.616536] TCP bind hash table entries: 2048 (order: 2, 16384 bytes)
[    0.623017] TCP: Hash tables configured (established 2048 bind 2048)
[    0.629574] UDP hash table entries: 256 (order: 1, 8192 bytes)
[    0.635496] UDP-Lite hash table entries: 256 (order: 1, 8192 bytes)
[    0.641976] NET: Registered protocol family 1
[    0.647420] RPC: Registered named UNIX socket transport module.
[    0.653356] RPC: Registered udp transport module.
[    0.658210] RPC: Registered tcp transport module.
[    0.662918] RPC: Registered tcp NFSv4.1 backchannel transport module.
[    0.671474] workingset: timestamp_bits=30 max_order=16 bucket_order=0
[    0.685118] NFS: Registering the id_resolver key type
[    0.690225] Key type id_resolver registered
[    0.694440] Key type id_legacy registered
[    0.701273] Block layer SCSI generic (bsg) driver version 0.4 loaded (major 248)
[    0.708770] io scheduler noop registered
[    0.712700] io scheduler deadline registered
[    0.717334] io scheduler cfq registered (default)
[    0.722077] io scheduler mq-deadline registered
[    0.726696] io scheduler kyber registered
[    0.731450] sun4i-usb-phy 1c13400.phy: could not find pctldev for node /soc@1c00000/pinctrl@1c20800/usb0_id_detect_pin@0, deferring probe
[    0.747298] sun4i-pinctrl 1c20800.pinctrl: initialized sunXi PIO driver
[    0.763143] xen:xen_evtchn: Event-channel device installed
[    0.818679] Serial: 8250/16550 driver, 8 ports, IRQ sharing disabled
[    0.830086] sun4i-backend 1e60000.display-backend: Couldn't find matching frontend, frontend features disabled
[    0.840566] sun4i-drm display-engine: bound 1e60000.display-backend (ops 0xc0748f94)
[    0.848402] sun4i-backend 1e40000.display-backend: Couldn't find matching frontend, frontend features disabled
[    0.858694] sun4i-drm display-engine: bound 1e40000.display-backend (ops 0xc0748f94)
[    0.866884] sun4i-drm display-engine: No panel or bridge found... RGB output disabled
[    0.874814] sun4i-drm display-engine: bound 1c0c000.lcd-controller (ops 0xc0747f24)
[    0.882853] sun4i-drm display-engine: No panel or bridge found... RGB output disabled
[    0.890743] sun4i-drm display-engine: bound 1c0d000.lcd-controller (ops 0xc0747f24)
[    0.898849] sun4i-drm display-engine: bound 1c16000.hdmi (ops 0xc0749998)
[    0.905747] [drm] Supports vblank timestamp caching Rev 2 (21.10.2013).
[    0.912374] [drm] No driver support for vblank timestamp query.
[    1.418423] [drm] Cannot find any crtc or sizes
[    1.423838] [drm] Initialized sun4i-drm 1.0.0 20150629 for display-engine on minor 0
[    1.432355] Invalid max_queues (4), will use default max: 2.
[    1.439357] libphy: Fixed MDIO Bus: probed
[    1.443479] CAN device driver interface
[    1.448069] sun7i-dwmac 1c50000.ethernet: PTP uses main clock
[    1.453837] sun7i-dwmac 1c50000.ethernet: no reset control found
[    1.459957] sun7i-dwmac 1c50000.ethernet: no regulator found
[    1.466042] sun7i-dwmac 1c50000.ethernet: Ring mode enabled
[    1.471652] sun7i-dwmac 1c50000.ethernet: DMA HW capability register supported
[    1.478929] sun7i-dwmac 1c50000.ethernet: Normal descriptors
[    1.494720] libphy: stmmac: probed
[    1.498149] mdio_bus stmmac-0:01: attached PHY driver [unbound] (mii_bus:phy_addr=stmmac-0:01, irq=POLL)
[    1.508780] xen_netfront: Initialising Xen virtual ethernet driver
[    1.515120] ehci_hcd: USB 2.0 'Enhanced' Host Controller (EHCI) Driver
[    1.521652] ehci-platform: EHCI generic platform driver
[    1.527443] ohci_hcd: USB 1.1 'Open' Host Controller (OHCI) Driver
[    1.533705] ohci-platform: OHCI generic platform driver
[    1.541166] sunxi-rtc 1c20d00.rtc: rtc core: registered rtc-sunxi as rtc0
[    1.548026] sunxi-rtc 1c20d00.rtc: RTC enabled
[    1.552620] i2c /dev entries driver
[    1.557597] axp20x-i2c 1-0034: AXP20x variant AXP209 found
[    1.582423] input: axp20x-pek as /devices/platform/soc@1c00000/1c2ac00.i2c/i2c-1/1-0034/axp20x-pek/input/input0
[    1.593816] ldo1: supplied by regulator-dummy
[    1.598547] ldo2: supplied by regulator-dummy
[    1.604304] ldo3: supplied by regulator-dummy
[    1.609551] ldo4: supplied by regulator-dummy
[    1.614120] ldo5: supplied by regulator-dummy
[    1.619921] dcdc2: supplied by regulator-dummy
[    1.625276] dcdc3: supplied by regulator-dummy
[    1.631568] axp20x-i2c 1-0034: AXP20X driver loaded
[    1.638062] Registered IR keymap rc-empty
[    1.642244] rc rc0: sunxi-ir as /devices/platform/soc@1c00000/1c21800.ir/rc/rc0
[    1.649831] input: sunxi-ir as /devices/platform/soc@1c00000/1c21800.ir/rc/rc0/input1
[    1.658402] sunxi-ir 1c21800.ir: initialized sunXi IR driver
[    1.665721] sunxi-wdt 1c20c90.watchdog: Watchdog enabled (timeout=16 sec, nowayout=0)
[    1.674051] cpu cpu0: failed to get clock: -2
[    1.678510] cpufreq-dt: probe of cpufreq-dt failed with error -2
[    1.686126] sunxi-mmc 1c0f000.mmc: Got CD GPIO
[    1.714999] sunxi-mmc 1c0f000.mmc: base:0x(ptrval) irq:27
[    1.721679] sun4i-ss 1c15000.crypto-engine: Die ID 0
[    1.728729] usbcore: registered new interface driver usbhid
[    1.734324] usbhid: USB HID core driver
[    1.743178] sun4i-codec 1c22c00.codec: ASoC: Failed to create component debugfs directory
[    1.753930] sun4i-codec 1c22c00.codec: Codec <-> 1c22c00.codec mapping ok
[    1.762798] NET: Registered protocol family 17
[    1.767356] can: controller area network core (rev 20170425 abi 9)
[    1.773642] NET: Registered protocol family 29
[    1.778191] can: raw protocol (rev 20170425)
[    1.782466] can: broadcast manager protocol (rev 20170425 t)
[    1.788241] can: netlink gateway (rev 20170425) max_hops=1
[    1.793991] Key type dns_resolver registered
[    1.798438] Registering SWP/SWPB emulation handler
[    1.804279] random: fast init done
[    1.859746] mmc0: host does not support reading read-only switch, assuming write-enable
[    1.874042] mmc0: new high speed SDHC card at address aaaa
[    1.880897] mmcblk0: mmc0:aaaa SS16G 14.8 GiB
[    1.891605]  mmcblk0: p1 p2
[    1.924710] ahci-sunxi 1c18000.sata: controller can't do PMP, turning off CAP_PMP
[    1.932248] ahci-sunxi 1c18000.sata: SSS flag set, parallel bus scan disabled
[    1.939478] ahci-sunxi 1c18000.sata: AHCI 0001.0100 32 slots 1 ports 3 Gbps 0x1 impl platform mode
[    1.948464] ahci-sunxi 1c18000.sata: flags: ncq sntf stag pm led clo only pio slum part ccc
[    1.958331] scsi host0: ahci-sunxi
[    1.962147] ata1: SATA max UDMA/133 mmio [mem 0x01c18000-0x01c18fff] port 0x100 irq 33
[    1.970760] ehci-platform 1c14000.usb: EHCI Host Controller
[    1.976458] ehci-platform 1c14000.usb: new USB bus registered, assigned bus number 1
[    1.984532] ehci-platform 1c14000.usb: irq 29, io mem 0x01c14000
[    2.014698] ehci-platform 1c14000.usb: USB 2.0 started, EHCI 1.00
[    2.021857] hub 1-0:1.0: USB hub found
[    2.025702] hub 1-0:1.0: 1 port detected
[    2.030547] ehci-platform 1c1c000.usb: EHCI Host Controller
[    2.036234] ehci-platform 1c1c000.usb: new USB bus registered, assigned bus number 2
[    2.044307] ehci-platform 1c1c000.usb: irq 34, io mem 0x01c1c000
[    2.074667] ehci-platform 1c1c000.usb: USB 2.0 started, EHCI 1.00
[    2.081787] hub 2-0:1.0: USB hub found
[    2.085639] hub 2-0:1.0: 1 port detected
[    2.090439] ohci-platform 1c14400.usb: Generic Platform OHCI controller
[    2.097158] ohci-platform 1c14400.usb: new USB bus registered, assigned bus number 3
[    2.105231] ohci-platform 1c14400.usb: irq 30, io mem 0x01c14400
[    2.179624] hub 3-0:1.0: USB hub found
[    2.183442] hub 3-0:1.0: 1 port detected
[    2.188291] ohci-platform 1c1c400.usb: Generic Platform OHCI controller
[    2.195033] ohci-platform 1c1c400.usb: new USB bus registered, assigned bus number 4
[    2.203132] ohci-platform 1c1c400.usb: irq 35, io mem 0x01c1c400
[    2.279656] hub 4-0:1.0: USB hub found
[    2.283474] hub 4-0:1.0: 1 port detected
[    2.288374] usb_phy_generic usb_phy_generic.0.auto: usb_phy_generic.0.auto supply vcc not found, using dummy regulator
[    2.297035] ata1: SATA link down (SStatus 0 SControl 300)
[    2.299725] musb-hdrc musb-hdrc.1.auto: MUSB HDRC host driver
[    2.310399] musb-hdrc musb-hdrc.1.auto: new USB bus registered, assigned bus number 5
[    2.319258] hub 5-0:1.0: USB hub found
[    2.323068] hub 5-0:1.0: 1 port detected
[    2.339055] sunxi-rtc 1c20d00.rtc: setting system clock to 2018-04-30 05:37:21 UTC (1525066641)
[    2.347999] clk: Not disabling unused clocks
[    2.352298] vcc3v0: disabling
[    2.355339] vcc5v0: disabling
[    2.358364] ALSA device list:
[    2.361380]   #0: sun4i-codec
[    2.444375] EXT4-fs (mmcblk0p2): recovery complete
[    2.450240] EXT4-fs (mmcblk0p2): mounted filesystem with ordered data mode. Opts: (null)
[    2.458430] VFS: Mounted root (ext4 filesystem) on device 179:2.
[    2.475217] devtmpfs: mounted
[    2.480063] Freeing unused kernel memory: 1024K
[    3.494805] [drm] Cannot find any crtc or sizes
INIT: version 2.88 booting
[info] Using makefile-style concurrent boot in runlevel S.
[....] Starting the hotplug events dispatcher: udevd[    4.321664] udevd[184]: starting version 175
. ok
[....] Synthesizing the initial hotplug events...done.
[....] Waiting for /dev to be fully populated...done.
[....] Setting preliminary keymap...done.
[....] Activating swap...done.
[    7.118505] EXT4-fs (mmcblk0p2): re-mounted. Opts: (null)
[....] Cleaning up temporary files... /tmp. ok
[....] Activating lvm and md swap...done.
[....] Checking file systems...fsck from util-linux 2.20.1
done.
[....] Mounting local filesystems...done.
[....] Activating swapfile swap...done.
[....] Cleaning up temporary files.... ok
[....] Setting kernel variables ...done.
[....] Setting up resolvconf.../etc/resolvconf/update.d/libc: Warning: /etc/resolv.conf is not a symbolic link to /etc/resolvconf/run/resolv.cf
done.
[   10.616291] random: dd: uninitialized urandom read (512 bytes read)
[....] Configuring network interfaces...Internet Systems Consortium DHCP Client 4.2.2
Copyright 2004-2011 Internet Systems Consortium.
All rights reserved.
For info, please visit https://www.isc.org/software/dhcp/

[   11.077914] Generic PHY stmmac-0:01: attached PHY driver [Generic PHY] (mii_bus:phy_addr=stmmac-0:01, irq=POLL)
[   11.091988] sun7i-dwmac 1c50000.ethernet eth0: RX IPC Checksum Offload disabled
[   11.099411] sun7i-dwmac 1c50000.ethernet eth0: No MAC Management Counters available
[   11.107103] sun7i-dwmac 1c50000.ethernet eth0: PTP not supported by HW
Listening on LPF/eth0/02:0f:06:c3:45:7c
Sending on   LPF/eth0/02:0f:06:c3:45:7c
Sending on   Socket/fallback
DHCPREQUEST on eth0 to 255.255.255.255 port 67
[   12.175471] sun7i-dwmac 1c50000.ethernet eth0: Link is Up - 100Mbps/Full - flow control rx/tx
DHCPREQUEST on eth0 to 255.255.255.255 port 67
DHCPACK from 10.20.50.50
/etc/resolvconf/update.d/libc: Warning: /etc/resolv.conf is not a symbolic link to /etc/resolvconf/run/resolv.conf
bound to 10.20.55.141 -- renewal in 248256 seconds.
done.
[....] Cleaning up temporary files.... ok
[info] Setting console screen modes.
setterm: cannot (un)set powersave mode: Inappropriate ioctl for device
[info] Skipping font and keymap setup (handled by console-setup).
[....] Setting up console font and keymap...done.
[....] Setting up X socket directories... /tmp/.X11-unix /tmp/.ICE-unix. ok
INIT: Entering runlevel: 2
[info] Using makefile-style concurrent boot in runlevel 2.
[....] Starting enhanced syslogd: rsyslogd. ok
[   21.960384] random: dbus-daemon: uninitialized urandom read (12 bytes read)
[   21.996335] random: dbus-daemon: uninitialized urandom read (12 bytes read)
[   22.038283] random: sshd: uninitialized urandom read (32 bytes read)
[....] Starting periodic command scheduler: cron. ok
[....] Starting system message bus: dbus. ok
[....] Starting OpenBSD Secure Shell server: sshd. ok
#############################################################################


c)
After I ssh into the machine, following just hangs (without returning to prompt) :

debian@debian-armhf:~$ sudo xl list
Name                                        ID   Mem VCPUs    State    Time(s)


Now what am I missing?

On Sun, Apr 29, 2018 at 11:30 AM, Ajay Garg <[hidden email]> wrote:
I changed the /chosen node in the dts file to

#######################################
    chosen {
        stdout-path = "serial0:115200n8";
        xen,xen-bootargs = "dom0_mem=752M console=dtuart dtuart=serial0 dom0_max_vcpus=4";
        xen,dom0-bootargs = "console=ttyS0,115200 rw root=/dev/mmcblk0p2 ignore_loglevel cma=128M";
        modules {
            #address-cells = <2>;
            #size-cells = <2>;
            module@1 {
                compatible = "xen,linux-zimage", "xen,multiboot-module";
                reg = <0x0 0x7a000000 0x0 0x02000000>;
            };
        };
    };
#######################################



Also, the xen-related features in the kernel are as follows (created by default after selecting "Kernel features => Xen guest support on ARM" in menuconfig) :

#######################################
  CONFIG_XEN_DOM0=y
  CONFIG_XEN=y
  CONFIG_XEN_BLKDEV_FRONTEND=y
  CONFIG_XEN_NETDEV_FRONTEND=y
  CONFIG_INPUT_XEN_KBDDEV_FRONTEND=y
  CONFIG_HVC_XEN=y
  CONFIG_HVC_XEN_FRONTEND=y
  CONFIG_XEN_FBDEV_FRONTEND=y
  CONFIG_XEN_BALLOON=y
  CONFIG_XEN_SCRUB_PAGES=y
  CONFIG_XEN_DEV_EVTCHN=y
  CONFIG_XEN_BACKEND=y
  CONFIG_XENFS=y
  CONFIG_XEN_COMPAT_XENFS=y
  CONFIG_XEN_SYS_HYPERVISOR=y
  CONFIG_XEN_XENBUS_FRONTEND=y
  CONFIG_XEN_GNTDEV=m
  CONFIG_XEN_GRANT_DEV_ALLOC=m
  CONFIG_SWIOTLB_XEN=y
  CONFIG_XEN_PRIVCMD=y
  CONFIG_XEN_AUTO_XLATE=y


  # CONFIG_XEN_BLKDEV_BACKEND is not set
  # CONFIG_XEN_SCSI_FRONTEND is not set
  # CONFIG_XEN_NETDEV_BACKEND is not set
  # CONFIG_XEN_WDT is not set
  # CONFIG_XEN_PVCALLS_FRONTEND is not set
  # CONFIG_XEN_PVCALLS_BACKEND is not set
#######################################

However, I see absolutely no change in the observations; no xen-related log on the serial-console, and "sudo xl list" gives the same error messages.

What am I lacking?


On Sat, Apr 28, 2018 at 11:06 PM, Andrew Cooper <[hidden email]> wrote:
On 28/04/18 18:34, Ajay Garg wrote:
Hi Andrew.

Thanks for the reply.

On Sat, Apr 28, 2018 at 10:57 PM, Andrew Cooper <[hidden email]> wrote:
On 28/04/18 18:12, Ajay Garg wrote:
Hi All.

We have brought up the cubieboard2 from almost scratch, following are the steps done :

<snip>

== getting xen ready ==

i)
Compiled xen on cubieboard itself, via :

   * git clone git://xenbits.xen.org/xen.git
   * cd xen
.  * ./configure --libdir=/usr/lib
   * make debball CONFIG_EARLY_PRINTK=sun7i -j4
   * sudo dpkg -i dist/xen-upstream-4.11-unstable.deb
   * sudo reboot

ii)
Upon reboot, "sudo xl list" gives following :

##################################################################
debian@debian-armhf:~$ sudo  xl list
[sudo] password for debian:
xencall: error: Could not obtain handle on privileged command interface: No such file or directory
libxl: error: libxl.c:102:libxl_ctx_alloc: cannot open libxc handle: No such file or directory
cannot init xl context
##################################################################

This means that /dev/xen/privcmd (or the legacy /proc/xen/privcmd) device isn't available.

First check that you have actually booted Xen with Linux as dom0.  You don't show any logs in this final section, and simply installing the debball and rebooting won't typically cause Xen to be the head of the boot list.

Yes, I haven't been able to setup xen bootup.

That's why, requested help regarding the changes that are required in https://github.com/torvalds/linux/blob/master/arch/arm/boot/dts/sun7i-a20-cubieboard2.dts, that would cause dom0 to boot up.


Sorry for the confusion.

Ah - sorry.  I misunderstood.  I'm afraid you're going to have to wait for some people more knowledge about ARM to answer.

~Andrew



--
Regards,
Ajay



--
Regards,
Ajay

_______________________________________________
Xen-users mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.xenproject.org/mailman/listinfo/xen-users
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [Xen-devel] [cubieboard2] Bringing up dom0

Amit Tomer
Hello
>
> debian@debian-armhf:~$ sudo xl list
> Name                                        ID   Mem VCPUs    State
> Time(s)
>
>
> Now what am I missing?

You may need to run following

# /etc/init.d/xencommons start

Thanks
-Amit

_______________________________________________
Xen-users mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.xenproject.org/mailman/listinfo/xen-users
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [Xen-devel] [cubieboard2] Bringing up dom0

Ajay Garg
Thanks a ton Amit .. that worked !!
"sudo xl list" now shows Domain-0 :)

On Mon, Apr 30, 2018 at 12:10 PM, Amit Tomer <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello
>
> debian@debian-armhf:~$ sudo xl list
> Name                                        ID   Mem VCPUs    State
> Time(s)
>
>
> Now what am I missing?

You may need to run following

# /etc/init.d/xencommons start

Thanks
-Amit



Thanks and Regards,
Ajay

_______________________________________________
Xen-users mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.xenproject.org/mailman/listinfo/xen-users