dell poweredge 750

gerardi-2
Hello,
does anyone run xen on an dell poweredge 750 ?

I am getting  the following scsi errors on the raid driver on hight I/O
load.
 aacraid: Host adapter reset request. SCSI hang ?
 aacraid: SCSI bus appears hung

with kernel 2.6.8 the whole maschine hang on this error.

now I am using xen 2.0.6 with kernel 2.6.11.10 and the latest aacraid
driver from adaptect.

so the device only hang ca 1:30 min and thank work again.
But sometimes some partition are readonly after the error.

can anyone help me or confirm that he is running xen on a dell poweredge
750 without problems ?

Martin

--

Spirito GmbH