how to know which the thread of blkback for the blkfront in the domain0

how to know which the thread of blkback for the blkfront in the domain0

zhangwqh
Hi all,

I want to use ionice command change the priority  of threads of blkback(in domain0) for each corresponding blkfront . However, I do not know how to recognize which is the thread for the corresponding blkfront using ps aux. Anybody can give me some advice? Thanks in advance!