pci device irq flood

12

pci device irq flood

12
 When I install Vxworks in DomU, the network card PCI device  interrupt is flood. I use isrshow in vxworks to show the network card interrupt, i got  thousands of interrupts with zero service. Then I look through the Xen source code, I found the called number of function cpu_kick() in file vpic.c is equal to the number of interrupt in vxworks. In Vxworks, the PIC was used by default. So what may cause this irq flood ?? may this irq flood is related to the PIC interrupt trigger mode setting ??