"Tried to do a paging op on itself"

Alina

When I try to enable shadow page table features using the shadow_control function, I get this message in the hypervisor logs: "Tried to do a paging op on itself". After backtracking to the source of this message, I discovered it comes from the condition: "if ( unlikely(d == current->domain) )", which means that the hypervisor does not consider the current domain as the same domain I give as parameter, even though I checked and their domain_id is the same.

Does anyone have any idea why the hypervisor does not see them as being equal?

Thank you,
Alina