rebase for QEMU

Dong, Eddie
Dan:
        As the VTI code is done in XEN BK tree, could you have a rebase
with XEN BK tree so that we can have latest QEMU device model in IA64 BK
tree? (NOTES: Qemu is recently checked into XEN BK tree to support new
device model that we will use it for domain N support).
        Thanks a lot, eddie

Re: rebase for QEMU

Dan Magenheimer
> Dan:
> As the VTI code is done in XEN BK tree, could you have a rebase
> with XEN BK tree so that we can have latest QEMU device model in IA64 BK
> tree? (NOTES: Qemu is recently checked into XEN BK tree to support new
> device model that we will use it for domain N support).
> Thanks a lot, eddie

Hi Eddie --

xeno-unstable-ia64.bk was updated with all the latest xeno-unstable.bk
changesets at about 9am MDT (8am PDT) this morning.  Is this what
you wanted or did the QEMU changeset get checked in later today
or am I not understanding?

Dan