reboot dom0 without vps downtime

Vasiliy Tolstov
Hi. I'm not using xen for past 4 years (switched to kvm) but now i'm
interesting - does it possible to reboot (for update) dom0 ?
As i know, xen stubdoms can dedicate network, disk and xenstored to
external domains. Does it possible to reboot dom0 ?

--
Vasiliy Tolstov,
e-mail: [hidden email]

Re: [Xen-devel] reboot dom0 without vps downtime

Juergen Gross-3
On 17/03/17 08:09, Vasiliy Tolstov wrote:
> Hi. I'm not using xen for past 4 years (switched to kvm) but now i'm
> interesting - does it possible to reboot (for update) dom0 ?
> As i know, xen stubdoms can dedicate network, disk and xenstored to
> external domains. Does it possible to reboot dom0 ?

Not yet.

Juergen

Re: [Xen-devel] reboot dom0 without vps downtime

Vasiliy Tolstov
> Not yet.

Does this planned or how can i do that if i can write some code ? =)

--
Vasiliy Tolstov,
e-mail: [hidden email]